Join Our Team
(Senior) Software Architect
Full-time | Vienna | Home office
Tapkey is an innovative team on a mission to permanently change smart access. Our technology transforms smartphones into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes and more. We offer a globally unique technology platform with extensive integration capabilities via SDK and API. By pooling our expertise with a worldwide network of partners and integrators, we create solutions with an unparalleled user experience for various sectors such as building access and the automotive industry.
- Collaboration with various stakeholders and analysis of software requirements
- Definition of high-level product specifications and design documents
- Provide architecture blueprints for the development team
- Contribute to the development and design of key features for our software platform
- Technical contact for our integrators’ software teams
We rely on the following technologies
- Android / Kotlin, iOS Swift, Apache Cordova, J2ObjC
- User Interface: Angular, Ionic, TypeScript
- Backend: MS Azure, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Azure SQL
- Firmware: BLE, NFC, FreeRTOS, ARM Cortex
What we expect from you
- You have good intuition and preferably strong experience in modern software, architecture, scalable systems and safety-critical applications.
- You have the patience and ambition to familiarise yourself with complex system architecture as an expert and to play a leading role in shaping it.
- You have a background as a software developer and can contribute to development work yourself if required.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working with agile methods.
- You have the drive to make the world a better place with extraordinary and efficient solutions.
What we offer you
- Varied tasks and innovative projects
- A central role in a growing start-up with opportunities for further development
- Independent but goal-oriented work with freedom to help shape the organisation
- An employee participation model (phantom stocks)
- Joint team events: Hiking, business runs, wakeboarding and much more
- A cool team with short lines of communication and a relaxed atmosphere
Send your application to Mona Bauernfeind at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will contact you directly.
We offer a compelling salary for a convincing performance! With appropriate experience and qualifications, the salary will increase above the basic wage outlined in the collective agreement.