Join Our Team
Marketing Manager (m/f)
Full-time | Vienna
Tapkey is an innovative team on a mission to permanently change smart access. Our technology transforms smartphones into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes and more. We offer a globally unique technology platform with extensive integration capabilities via SDK and API. By pooling our expertise with a worldwide network of partners and integrators, we create solutions with an unparalleled user experience for various sectors such as building access and the automotive industry.
We are now looking for a new Marketing Manager. If you see yourself as an all-rounder and have a passion for the digital world as well as social media, please continue reading:
- Coordinate, plan and implement marketing activities as well as co-marketing measures.
- Manage our company websites in German and English and be responsible for content, SEO optimisation and traffic analytics.
- Responsibility for our social media channels and help center. You will design an editorial plan and write blog articles on a regular basis.
- Create presentation materials, white papers etc. enthusiastically.
- Coordinate and plan online advertising measures such as advertorials (incl. Google Ads).
- Create newsletter campaigns.
- Plan and implement PR initiatives.
- Cooperate with other departments and freelancers (proofreaders, graphic designers, programmers etc.).
What We Expect From You
- You have a degree/training with a specialism in communications, PR or marketing.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience or relevant training in (online) marketing.
- You already have experience in managing blogs and social media channels.
- You have a perfect command of written and spoken German and English.
- You ideally already have basic knowledge of SEO & SEA as well as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- You are outgoing and comfortable in a challenging environment.
- You are bursting with creativity and enjoy writing and designing.
- You have a keen eye for good design and an excellent understanding of corporate design.
- You work conscientiously and take responsibility for your projects.
- You find digital media exciting. Social media is a lot of fun for you.
What We Offer You
- An exciting and varied job in a growing start-up with flat hierarchies.
- Plenty of room for creativity, ideas and development.
- Independent but goal-oriented work with freedom to help shape the company
- Tailored training opportunities
- Relaxed atmosphere - everyday is a casual day for us
- In non-coronavirus times: weekly fitness training in the office
- Joint team events: hiking, business runs, fun sports and much more
Send your application documents to Martina Zopf at email@example.com. She will contact you directly.
We offer a compelling salary for a convincing performance! With appropriate experience and qualifications, the salary will increase above the basic wage outlined in the collective agreement (€2,464 gross according to IT-KV level AT on a full-time basis).