Join Our Team
Full-time | Vienna
Tapkey is a successful tech startup from Vienna that helps companies and private customers to save time and costs in their access management. The Tapkey app enables users to unlock entrance doors, shared office spaces, garage doors and cars given that they are outfitted with a compatible lock product. Access may also be granted to others with just one click.
Technical backgroundThe Tapkey app works on Android, iOS and in the browser. Our technology stack consists of the following components:
- Angular (4+)
- HTML 5
- Ionic 3
Experience in the following fields are of advantage:
- Asynchronous programming with ReactiveX (RxJS) and Promises
- Android/iOS UI
- Material Design
- You are dynamic and feel comfortable in a challenging environment.
- You have worked in a similar position before.
- Developing highly innovative and extraordinary solutions is something you are interested in.
- You are open-minded and keep up-to-date regarding trends and their successful implementations.
- Diverse tasks and innovative projects
- Important role in a thriving startup
- Autonomous working style (while keeping goals in mind)
- Possibility to shape our company
- Working with the latest technologies like voice recognition software, smart watches etc.
- Weekly fitness training
- Company events: hiking tour, business run, wakeboarding and much more
- Cool team and easy-going atmosphere in a centrally located office
Help us take Tapkey to the next level!
Please send your application documents to Mona Bauernfeind (firstname.lastname@example.org). She will get in touch with you.
Depending on your experience and educational background we are willing to pay a salary above the collective wage agreement (min. € 3.000 gross per month).