Join Our Team
Back Office With Focus On E-Commerce (m/f)
Part-time | Vienna
Tapkey is an innovative team on a mission to permanently change smart access. Our technology transforms smartphones into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes and more. We offer a globally unique technology platform with extensive integration capabilities via SDK and API. By pooling our expertise with a worldwide network of partners and integrators, we create solutions with an unparalleled user experience for various sectors such as building access and the automotive industry.
Our online shops are now looking for a new owner. If you like to get things done and have a passion for the digital world and e-commerce, please continue reading:
- Handle orders in our online shops (Shopify and Amazon Seller Central) from receipt of sale to billing.
- Accompany our customers along their customer journey and be happy to help them by phone or email.
- Responsibility for the operational support of the online shop processes, share your experience to optimise our sales strategies together with the sales and marketing teams.
- Take over the dispatch of orders and make sure that our warehouse is always sufficiently stocked by maintaining contact with our suppliers.
- Deliver monthly sales reports that you generate from the various systems.
- Oversee repair management in consultation with customers and producers.
- Have a back office background and assist with individual office management tasks.
What We Expect From You
- You can show prior or specific professional experience in e-commerce.
- You’ll ideally be familiar with Shopify and Amazon Seller Central.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English.
- You work in a structured and precise manner and can complete your tasks independently after extensive training. Willingness to help out with shipping.
- You’re good with numbers and have a feel for current online trends that you’d like to put into practice.
- You’re a team player who makes an active contribution and approaches issues in a solution-oriented manner.
- You bring passion and creativity for the digital world along with a high affinity for new technologies.
- You have prior professional experience and are able to prioritise tasks. You think ahead, get involved and don’t need to be reminded about standard tasks.
What We Offer You
- A wide variety of tasks
- Attractive bonus programme
- Independent but goal-oriented work with freedom to help shape the company
- Tailored training opportunities
- Relaxed atmosphere - everyday is a casual day for us
- In non-coronavirus times: weekly fitness training in the office
- Joint team events: hiking, business runs, fun sports and much more
Send your application documents to Martina Zopf at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will contact you directly.
We offer a compelling salary for a convincing performance! With appropriate experience and qualifications, the salary will increase above the basic wage outlined in the collective agreement (€1,989 or €2,464 gross according to IT-KV level AT on a full-time basis).