Join Our Team
Customer Tech Support (m/f/d)
Full-time | Vienna (with option to work from home)
We are currently looking for a talented communicator with a passion for technical products. We can offer you the unique opportunity of growing alongside our smart team to become a global leader in a rapidly expanding business field. Would you like to become part of our mission?
Tapkey has extremely ambitious goals. Our patented technology platform turns smartphones into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes and more. One of the USPs of our cloud-based system is its unique integration capabilities via SDK and API. Our success is based on the pooling of expertise together with a number of leading providers in diverse areas such as car access or building security.
- You are the contact person and expert for our technical products (mobile app, SDK) and the products of our locking device manufacturers. Thanks to your comprehensive understanding, you can efficiently support our customers and integrators and respond to their questions.
- You derive requirements for our products from product and support queries and help to continuously improve our products.
- You support the sales and marketing departments with your knowledge.
- As a key voice for our company, you are motivated to provide an outstanding customer experience for our partners and customers.
- You ensure that no queries remain unanswered in our support systems, involve other colleagues in problem-solving if necessary and have the opportunity to implement ideas to successfully optimise our processes.
What we expect from you
- The satisfaction of customers and partners is extremely important to you.
- You bring a convincing mix of technical understanding and positive communication skills in German and English.
- You like to get to the bottom of things and think outside the box to understand connections.
- You ideally already have experience in customer support or other dealings with customers. You are able to document newly acquired knowledge and consistently work through open issues.
- You have the drive to make the world a better place with extraordinary and efficient solutions.
What we offer you
- A variety of tasks and an innovative working environment
- An employee participation program and a crucial role in a growing company
- Independent work with the freedom to help shape the organisation
- In non-coronavirus times: weekly fitness training in the office
- Joint activities: hiking, business runs, wakeboarding and much more
- A cool team with short lines of communication and a relaxed atmosphere
Send your application to Mona Bauernfeind at email@example.com. She will contact you directly.
We offer a compelling salary for a convincing performance! With appropriate experience and qualifications, the salary will increase above the basic wage outlined in the collective agreement.