Join Our Team
Customer Tech Support (m/f/d)
Full-time | Vienna (with option to work from home)
Do you love tech? So do we. We are currently looking for a talented communicator with a passion for technical products. We can offer you the unique opportunity of growing alongside our smart team to become a global leader in a rapidly expanding business field. Would you like to become part of our mission?
Tapkey has extremely ambitious goals. Our patented technology platform turns smartphones into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes and more. One of the USPs of our cloud-based system is its unique integration capabilities via SDK and API. Our success is based on the pooling of expertise together with a number of leading providers in diverse areas such as car access or building security.
- You are the voice of the company. You are the contact person to support and respond to inquiries of our customers and integrators.
- Draft solutions. You ensure that no queries remain unanswered in our support systems. If necessary, you involve other colleagues in problem-solving to ensure queries are answered.
- Cross-team collaboration. You support the sales and marketing departments with your knowledge.
- Improve our product. You continuously improve our products by deriving requirements for our products and from products while supporting queries.
- Facilitate processes. You support the optimization of our process by implementing ideas successfully.
- Excellence-focused. You are motivated to provide an outstanding customer experience for our partners and customers.
You will fit in perfectly if
- You have a Bachelor/HTL degree.
- The satisfaction of customers and partners is extremely important to you.
- You love tech and if you have positive communication skills in German and English.
- You like to get to the bottom of things and think outside the box to understand connections.
- You already have experience in customer-facing roles in tech companies.
- You are organized and able to document newly acquired knowledge while consistently working through open issues.
- You have the drive to make the world a better place with extraordinary and efficient solutions.
What Tapkey offers you
- A variety of tasks and an innovative working environment
- An employee participation program and a crucial role in a growing company
- Independent work with the freedom to help shape the organisation
- In non-coronavirus times: weekly fitness training in the office
- Joint activities: hiking, business runs, wakeboarding and much more
- A cool team with short lines of communication and a relaxed atmosphere
What your day will look like?
- 70% - First level support to our customers, integrators & partners
- 20% - Collaboration with our marketing & sales team
- 10% - Evaluation & conception of product ideas
Send your application to Mona Bauernfeind at firstname.lastname@example.org. This should include your CV and motivation letter answering why you think you are suitable for this role. She will contact you directly.
We offer a compelling salary for a convincing performance! With appropriate experience and qualifications, the salary will increase above the basic wage outlined in the collective agreement.