Join Our Team
Customer Guru (m/f/d)
Marginal employment/Part-time | Vienna
Become part of a young company on a mission to permanently change smart access. That’s exactly what Tapkey is striving for. Our technology transforms smartphones into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes and more. We offer a globally unique technology platform with extensive integration capabilities via SDK and API. By pooling our expertise with a worldwide network of partners and integrators, we create solutions with an unparalleled user experience for various sectors.
Due to strongly growing demand, we’re strengthening our customer support team for the Tapkey app. As a customer support employee, you’re the first point of contact for our customers and therefore the face of our company. If you’re passionate about customer contact, the digital world and mobile apps, then we have an exciting opportunity just for you:
YOUR TASKS 🚀
- You are THE contact person. As such, you are responsible for all end customer inquiries that take place BEFORE and AFTER the purchase via our online shop.
- You persuade. You convince prospective customers who get in touch with us via our website of our products and answer their various questions.
- You help. You support our end customers with any technical problems they encounter.
- You’re an expert. You’ll become a Tapkey app specialist and know all the features and processes like the back of your hand.
- You’re online. You communicate with our customers primarily through our ticket system. (Zendesk Support).
- You work in a team. You will work closely with our e-commerce, sales and development departments.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU 🌟
- You’re still in the middle of your studies and are looking for a meaningful part-time role for a few hours a week.
- You ideally already have experience in customer contact at a software company.
- You have a perfect command of written and spoken German and English.
- You see yourself as an all-rounder and love to achieve great things together with a small team.
- You are a keen communicator and are happy to help our prospects and customers.
- You are outgoing and feel comfortable in a challenging environment.
- You have a persuasive personality and enjoy solving complex technical challenges.
- You feel at home in the digital world and find smart access systems very exciting.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU 😍
- An exciting and varied job in a growing scale-up with flat hierarchies.
- Plenty of room for creativity, ideas and development.
- Independent but goal-oriented work with freedom to help shape the company
- Tailored training opportunities
- Relaxed atmosphere - everyday is a casual day for us
- In non-coronavirus times: weekly fitness training in the office
- Office near TU Wien/Karlsplatz
- Joint team events: hiking, business runs, fun sports and much more
Send your application documents to Martina Zopf at email@example.com. She will contact you directly.
We offer a compelling salary for a convincing performance! With appropriate experience and qualifications, the salary will increase above the basic wage outlined in the collective agreement (€1,890 gross according to IT-KV Stufe AT1 on a full-time basis/€475,86 for marginal employment).
We're committed to an inclusive and diverse company! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.