Join Our Team
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time | Vienna
Tapkey is an innovative team on a mission to permanently change smart access. Our technology transforms smartphones into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes and more. We offer a globally unique technology platform with extensive integration capabilities via SDK and API. By pooling our expertise with a worldwide network of partners and integrators, we create solutions with an unparalleled user experience for various sectors such as building access and the automotive industry.
Due to strongly growing demand, we’re strengthening our customer sales team. If you’re passionate about developing customer solutions, have a passion for the digital world and software, then we have an exciting opportunity just for you:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING? 🚀
- 30% Integrators Acquisition. You take ownership and feel responsible for exploring business opportunities and acquiring new integrators in different industries (car sharing, smart logistics…)
- 30% Ownership and Impact. Prepare proposals independently and follow leads through to signature consistently.
- 20% Voice of the company. You are the point of contact for integrator inquiries throughout the onboarding process: from evaluating our technology and licensing offerings to finalizing partner agreements.
- 5% Sharpen Sales Process. You are responsible for the sales funnel in our CRM (Zendesk Sell) and accompany prospects throughout the sales process.
- 5% Cross-team Collaboration. In cooperation with our marketing department, regularly optimize our campaigns, proposals and presentation documents.
- 10% Improve our product. Analyze current market and customer requirements as well as interesting use cases on a regular basis and thus actively contribute to optimizing and developing our products and services.
ABOUT YOU (m/f/d) 🌟
- You have completed a technical education (HTL, FH, TU) and have already gained at least 2 years of experience in business development or technical sales (SaaS or cloud services).
- You ideally already have experience in dealing with international customers.
- You have a perfect command of written and spoken German and English.
- You are a keen communicator and enjoy staying in touch with prospects and partners.
- You are outgoing and feel comfortable in a challenging environment.
- You have a persuasive personality and enjoy solving complex technical challenges.
WHY JOIN TAPKEY? 😍
- An exciting and varied job in a growing scale-up with flat hierarchies.
- Plenty of room for creativity, ideas and development.
- Independent but goal-oriented work with freedom to help shape the company
- Tailored training opportunities
- Relaxed atmosphere - everyday is a casual day for us
- In non-coronavirus times we have weekly fitness training in the office.
- Joint team events: hiking, business runs, fun sports and much more.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I APPLY? 🤓
- First screening by HR
- Interview with one of our Co-founders
- Functional Interview / Case Study
- Meet the Team in person
- Reference Check
Send your application documents (CV and a cover letter on why you think you’d be successful on this role) to Martina Zopf at email@example.com. She will contact you directly.
We offer a compelling salary for a convincing performance! With appropriate experience and qualifications, the salary will increase above the basic wage outlined in the collective agreement (€2,556 gross according to IT-KV level ST1 on a full-time basis), plus an attractive bonus model as well as a phantom stock plan.
We're committed to an inclusive and diverse company! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.